WORDS:: Chyka Keebaugh
PHOTOS:: Lisa Atkinson
I don’t know about you, but I love a dip and cracker. Paired with a Gin & Tonic and I'm a happy lady!
At the end of the day and with that well-deserved drink, this white bean dip is so easy to make and just so delicious. In fact, you will have to hide it from the kids because they will want their fair share. I always make sure I keep a couple of cans in the pantry as this is just so simple to whip up. I love the fact that this takes 5 minutes to prepare, it couldn’t be any easier.
- 1 tin chickpea beans (400g - drained)
- 2 cloves finely chopped garlic
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 lemon (juiced)
- 125ml olive oil
- Sea salt flakes (to taste)
- Blend the beans in a mixer.
- Add the finely chopped garlic, rosemary, lemon juice and oil.
- Mix all together, then salt to taste.
- Chill, and serve with crisped pita chips.