WORDS:: Chyka Keebaugh
PHOTOS:: Lisa Atkinson
This is a simple, no cook salad. Fresh, colourful and works so well as a side salad for any hot meaty dish.
Israeli Salad, ingredients...
- 3 medium or 6 small Israeli cucumbers, chopped small
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped small
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Recipe Credit: MarthaStewart.com
Chyka Keebaugh [Chyka.com]