Cooking with chocolate has always been a guilty pleasure of mine.
And this simple no-bake chocolate tart is sure to be a crowd pleasure for your next dinner!
- 330g chocolate ripple or oreo cookies for a dark crust or graham crackers for a light crust
- 110g butter, melted
- 200g milk chocolate
- 100g dark chocolate
- 200ml thickened cream
- 300g raspberries or strawberries
- Optional hopped nuts (almonds, pistachios etc.)
- Place biscuits into the bowl of a food processor and blend until form or crush by hand. Add melted butter and pour over the crushed cookies.
- Process until evenly moistened. Press cookie mixture with the back of a spoon and your fingers into the bottom and edges of a 30x30cm tart pan.
- Freeze until you prepare the filling, just for a few minutes.
- In a small saucepan place cream over a medium-low heat for a few minutes to get hot. No boiling or simmering needed.
- Remove from heat and pour over chopped chocolate and let it rest for 1-2mins.
- Stir until dissolved. Pour chocolate filling over biscuit crust and top with fresh strawberries, Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight before serving.
Chyka Keebaugh [Chyka.com]