I love a good cookie.
Paired with a nice cup of hot tea and a good book, it all makes for an easy, care-free Sunday afternoon. These particular Jamie Oliver double chocolate malt cookies are ones I am very fond of.
- 50gm butter
- 200gm dark chocolate
- 396gm condensed milk
- 25gm almond meal
- 2 teaspoons malted milk powder
- 200gm self raising flour
- 100gm maltesers
- 50gm white chocolate
- Melt dark chocolate and butter over a medium heat.
- Add condensed milk, almonds, malted milk powder, a pinch of salt and self-raising powder and combine.
- Chill the mixture for 20mins then add smashed maltesers and chopped white chocolate.
- Roll out the the mixture into 50g balls and bake at 170c for 12mins.
- Either serve immediately while it is still warm and gooey, or allow them to set and firm up.
Chyka Keebaugh [Chyka.com]