The annual spring clean is a great way to freshen up your whole home.
I love the concept of also pulling out your winter jumpers and coats and storing them away and bringing those gorgeous colourful, happy shirts to the front of the wardrobe.
Of course, you can't pack all your coats away if you live in Melbourne, but the seriously heave warm ones - they deserve to hibernate in the back of the wardrobe until next winter. Items that have lived their last winter can be bagged up and donated. So let's shuffle that wardrobe around and get some colour back into your life!
- Look at all the coats and jackets you are putting away - do they need a dry clean?
- Fold all your winter scarves and jumpers etc. and neatly box them up.
- Give winter boots a good clean and see if they need to be re-soled so you are ready for next winter.
- Bring all the colour in your wardrobe forward and see what you might like to add to your spring look.
- Look at what is trending for the upcoming season, work out what you would like to add and make a list!
- Give your cupboards a wipe down, as you will be so surprised how much dust has come to visit during the cooler months.
Spring is all about new beginnings, so now is the time to get organised!
Trying to figure what it's all about.