Yummy BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
Whether it's a Summer gathering or 4th July celebrations, a BBQ is a must.
And BBQ chicken a staple BBQ menu item.
- 1 bottle of BBQ sauce
- 1 stick of butter (don't be scared, good food is made this way)
- 2 packets of Italian seasoning
- Dash of basil
- 14 chicken drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 350F (you will use the grill a little later).
- In a large saucepan melt the butter over a medium heat.
- Whisk in Italian seasoning, basil and bottle of BBQ sauce. Bring to boil.
- Dip drumsticks into the sauce mixture (there should be a good amount left over for later) and place in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake in the oven for 30min and preheat grill on medium/low halfway through the baking process.
- Remove drumsticks from the oven (your house will now smell amazing) and give them one last dunk in the BBQ sauce and place them in the heated grill.
- Grill for an additional 15-20min. I like them just slightly charred.